Bing Maps Internal Sales Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales person to join a thriving business. This role is ideal for anyone looking to push forward in their career and be part of a highly successful and friendly team. The company have helped many of its employees to develop their own career and grow beyond their position. Please note you do not need software sales experience as full product and systems training will be provided as well as continued support.
This UK owned Award Winning Company have been in business a long time. They are financially strong, stable and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout Europe.
Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, they strongly believe in looking after their employees and have a very low staff turnover.
We are looking for an experienced sales person, capable of conveying a technical value proposition to CTO’s and business decision makers. Also responsible for building relationships with resellers and Microsoft Enterprise Account Managers across EMEA and APAC. Office based role, some travel may be required.
• Work closely with Resellers and Microsoft to increase sales of the Bing Maps Platform.
• Enabling businesses through Business Analytics and Logistics systems.
• Responsible for developing relationships and increasing publisher sales whilst maintaining customer satisfaction, through effective communication.
• Attention to detail, efficiency, accuracy, customer liaison and dialogue and the ability to cope with a high workload and to stay calm and assured under pressure.
• A keen business mind with the ability to spot opportunities and execute on new business plans.
• A self-motivated, driven character with the ability to show initiative and good entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication.
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office.
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
• Should have a great work ethic and the desire to succeed.
• Business to business additional language skills would be an advantage.
• Basic salary c£18-19K, negotiable. Good OTE – opportunity to earn up to £375 each month with an annual bonus of £1,250 making the total commission for the year £5,750.00.
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – no weekends or evenings).
• Employee development programme and education reimbursements.
• Generous Pension (3%).
• Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months).
• A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year.
• Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
• State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area.
• Free parking.
• 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
• Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support.
• Childcare vouchers.
Claims Handler The primary objective of a claims handler is to record and oversee claims from first notification to settlement,...Apply For This Job
Customer Services/Sales Support Administrator – Ashburton This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service professional to join...Apply For This Job
Membership Services Coordinator (Education/Training) This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service and administrative professional to...Apply For This Job