Customer Service Advisor, Newton Abbot, South Devon
We’re a fast-moving, innovative food-to-go business that’s at the forefront of the Street Food boom in the UK. Inspired by flavours from across the globe we are very proud to produce an exciting range of hot and cold eating food to go, which are enjoyed by consumers across the UK.
We’re a close-knit team and there’s a feeling of belonging here – our talented colleagues are every bit as special as the products they make for us. We offer consistent reward and recognition as well as a range of employee incentives. There’s no better time to jump on board!
You will have day to day contact with our customers and be responsible for generating sales orders and delivering superior service to our valued customers across the UK.
Working as a member of our small, friendly Customer Service team, your responsibilities will include:
• To manually key sales orders that are sent via email/fax working towards the deadlines and cut off times.
• To take inbound sales calls, outbound calls are only made when necessary.
• To inform the customer of promotions and any new products with a view to generating additional revenues for the company.
• To directly input all orders onto the operating system accurately and effectively.
• To ensure that all customer complaints are managed through to resolution keeping the relevant departments informed of the nature of the complaint, reporting progress and feeding back to the customer.
• To track all activities and contacts.
Whilst we’ll provide training and support, you’ll need to have:
• Experience within a telephone based customer service role.
• Good data processing skills – quick and accurate.
• Ability to build relationships with our valued customers.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails.
What we offer?
• Family friendly employee culture.
• Real opportunity for career progression.
• A range of employee benefits.
• 30 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
• £7.50 per hour (rising to £7.83 in April).
• Up to £60 monthly bonus; based on your personal performance.
• A full time, permanent job; 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour paid lunch. Some flexibility required to cover other staff during holidays etc. In additional, you will be required to work 1 in 5 Saturday, 8am to 1pm, for which you would be paid time and a half. You will also be required to work 1 or 2 bank holiday days per year; 9am to 2pm, for which you would be paid time and a half and given a day off in lieu.
• Free on-site parking.
Become part of our dynamic, growing business.
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Clare Ross
Sales Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Telesales, Administrative skills, Customer Services, Call Centre
Business Development Coordinator (Training/Education) This is a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting, high-growth business. We offer a wide range...Apply For This Job