Inbound Sales Advisor – Central Torquay
£16,974 to £18,548 basic plus OTE (Very realistic targets – monthly bonus estimated at £500 / £6,000 per year
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales or customer service professional to join our thriving business. We offer a wide range of staff incentives and have excellent facilities to make your days run as smoothly as possible. Our team of friendly supervisors, managers and directors will offer support and guidance to meet your individual needs. We are not looking at offering you a job, we would like to offer you a career!
We are an independently owned Company with over 70 years’ collective experience. We are financially strong and provide trusted, recognised insurance products and services in the South West. We strongly believe in looking after our employees and have a very low staff turnover.
To work as part of a team and individually to provide support to clients to ensure conversion of new business and service of existing clients. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and underwriters received by phone, letter or e-mail
• Complete the key task of “fact finding” to identify clients’ requirements
• Obtain and communicate quotations
• Discuss any “additional” covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied
• Issue written confirmation and policy documents
• Ensure that the system records are created for new business, mid-term adjustments and enquiries and updated following all client contact
• Achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements
Whilst the position does require sales aptitude, a genuine interest in working with and helping customers is more important as we focus on providing a consultative approach to our clients.
• You will have a background in sales and/or customer service (Insurance experience is not essential)
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with a wide range of customers
• Great communication skills, verbal and written – literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails and written communication
• You must have a passion for sales and a hunger to succeed and grow within our company
The Benefits. Why you will love working for us!
• Comprehensive training and development programme
• Opportunity to undertake formal qualifications
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday plus 1 Saturday in 4 working 9am to 1pm
• Relaxed and team spirited working environment
• A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
Our Location: Central Torquay, South Devon (Close to public transport and local shops).
All application must come through our retained Recruitment Partner:
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
(01803) 618 888
Contact: Clare Ross
Interviews will take place immediately.
Sales, Telesales, Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Call Centre, Inbound Telephone Sales, Insurance Broker, Personal Lines, Customer Services, Renewals, Administrator, Trainee Sales
Business Development Manager – Software This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales professional to join our thriving...Apply For This Job
Partner Excellence (Sales Support) – Ashburton Kick start your career with us! We are a UK owned, Award Winning Company...Apply For This Job
Renewals Administrator ASHBURTON This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven administrator and customer service professional to join our...Apply For This Job
Telesales Executive This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales or customer service professional to join a thriving...Apply For This Job
Partner Excellence Manager (Internal Account Manager), Ashburton Kick start your career with us! We are a UK owned, Award Winning...Apply For This Job
Business Development Coordinator (Training/Education) This is a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting, high-growth business. We offer a wide range...Apply For This Job