Internal Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales person to join a thriving business. This role is ideal for anyone looking to push forward in their career and be part of a highly successful and friendly team. The company have helped many of its employees to develop their own career and grow beyond their position. Please note you do not need software sales experience as full product and systems training will be provided as well as continued support.
This UK owned Award Winning Company have been in business a long time. They are financially strong, stable and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout Europe.
Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, they strongly believe in looking after their employees and have a very low staff turnover.
The team is looking for an internal Account Manager who can recruit, manage and grow independent software vendor partner accounts. Proactively managing accounts, growing those accounts over a period of time, creation and management of an effective opportunity pipeline, managing their own workload. Office based role requiring some customer visits.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare documentation for licensing and services contracts, including proposals, quotes and tenders for customers.
• Submit monthly forecasts.
• Manage and keep opportunity pipeline up-to-date.
• Follow up on new leads, call requests and referrals.
• Develop and maintain product and licensing knowledge and certifications.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Manage clients through follow ups and other arranged checks.
• Manage returns requests and follow up until closed.
• Customer visits.
• Preparing for, and partaking in, Vendor pipeline calls.
• A good track record of account managing customer relationships.
• Account Management skills.
• Ability to self-generate sales leads and new business opportunities.
• Self-motivated and target driven.
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office.
• Accurate record keeping skills to deadlines.
• Good grasp of basic English grammar for writing letters (using templates) and emails.
• Good basic salary plus OTE.
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – no weekends or evenings.
• Employee development programme and education reimbursements.
• Generous Pension (3%).
• Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months).
• A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year.
• Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
• State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area.
• Free parking.
• 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
• Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support.
• Childcare vouchers.
Membership Services Coordinator (Education/Training) This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service and administrative professional to...Apply For This Job
Claims Handler The primary objective of a claims handler is to record and oversee claims from first notification to settlement,...Apply For This Job
Bing Maps Internal Sales Account Manager This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales person to join a...Apply For This Job
Customer Services/Sales Support Administrator – Ashburton This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service professional to join...Apply For This Job