Publications & Content Editor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven Publications & Content Editor to join an exciting high-growth business that strongly believes in looking after their employees. This role is ideal for anyone looking to push forward in their career and be part of a highly successful and friendly team.
If you have previous experience of writing for a variety of platforms and audiences together with experience of sub-editing, copy-editing and proof-reading we would love to hear from you.
• Writing, editing and proof-reading Company resources, including manuals, booklets, presentation slides and handouts
• Laying out and formatting text and images using Company templates
• Creating high-quality, visually appealing presentation slides in accordance with branding guidelines
• Working to deadlines to ensure materials are produced, printed and available when needed
• Managing online document management systems such as SharePoint (Office 365)
• Maintaining and updating the library of resources
• Liaising with expert authors and external designers to produce materials
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt writing style and tone to suit the audience
• High level sub-editing, copy-editing and proof-reading skills
• The ability to create well-balanced, visually appealing layouts that conform to house style and branding guidelines
• Sound administration and project-management skills
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Word and PowerPoint
• The ability to edit content in Adobe InDesign is desirable
• Degree educated (desirable)
The Benefits – Why you will love working for us!
• Excellent opportunity to join an exciting high-growth business
• Relaxed and team spirited working environment
• Fun fund for Company events
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Subsidised use of site facilities
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Discretionary annual pay review
• On-site parking
• Modern office space set within spectacular Devon countryside
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Holiday entitlement of 20 days per annum plus bank holidays.
This is a full time permanent position. Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS.
Our Location: Newton Abbot, South Devon.
Closing date: 24th November 2017
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Clare Ross
Claims Handler The primary objective of a claims handler is to record and oversee claims from first notification to settlement,...Apply For This Job
Membership Services Coordinator (Education/Training) This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service and administrative professional to...Apply For This Job