This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven administrator and customer service professional to join our thriving business. We offer a wide range of staff incentives and have excellent facilities to make your days run as smoothly as possible. Our team of friendly supervisors, managers and directors will offer support and guidance to meet your individual needs. We are not looking at offering you a job, we would like to offer you a career!
We are a UK owned, Award Winning Company with over 35 years’ experience. We are financially strong and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, we strongly believe in looking after our employees (just over 100) and have a very low staff turnover.
• Creating vendor products on the database to enable the renewals team to quote.
• Ensuring all vendor renewals are ready to quote at least 3 months in advance of due date.
• Requesting renewal pricing from vendors.
• Providing cover for product enquiries when required.
• Renewals Administrators have a shared responsibility (with the rest of the Product Management team) for:
o Ensuring the accuracy of information regarding purchase costs and suppliers that is stored against the products. This includes, but is not limited to: resolving pricing queries and product or supplier changes.
o Fully analysing all information presented to ensure complete accuracy and relevancy.
• Responding to incoming requests from renewals team in a timely manner.
• Request and analyse quotations to ensure relevance and accuracy.
• Work with renewals team members to help them achieve their goals and ensure customer service levels are met
• Identify opportunities to co-term and upsell renewals.
• Working in a high pressured environment to deadlines and prioritising workflow.
• Office based role, requiring concentration for long periods of time.
• Accurate record keeping skills.
• Literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails and contracts.
• Maths skills are required to determine pricing and discounts.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Ability to build relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
• Ambition to progress.
• Basic salary £17,000.
• Commission scheme.
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – no weekends or evenings.
• Employee development programme and education reimbursements.
• Generous Pension (3%).
• Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months).
• A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year.
• Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
• State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area.
• Free parking.
• 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
• Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support.
• Childcare vouchers.
Business Development Manager – Security Software This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales professional to join our...Apply For This Job
Claims Handler The primary objective of a claims handler is to record and oversee claims from first notification to settlement,...Apply For This Job