This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales or customer service professional to join a thriving business. This role is ideal for anyone looking to push forward in their career and be part of a highly successful and friendly team. The company have helped many of its employees to develop their own career and grow beyond their position.
This UK owned Award Winning Company have been in business a long time. They are financially strong, stable and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout Europe.
Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, they strongly believe in looking after their employees and have a very low staff turnover.
The purpose of this role is to create qualified opportunities for account managers to follow up; build business relationships and profile new and current accounts – company structures/lines of reporting/product usage/future projects. You will generate opportunities from various data sets which are mainly warm leads.
• To increase the number of customer engagements.
• To introduce new contacts/companies.
• To generate opportunities from various data sets i.e. Publisher leads, current business data and purchased data.
• Profile our customers and those of our publishers.
• Drive attendance to events.
Whilst the position does require sales aptitude, customer service is more important, as they mainly focus on providing a consultative approach to prospective clients.
• You must have a background in sales and/or customer service.
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with customers.
• Great communication skills, verbal and written – literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails.
• You must have a strong work ethic, and a hunger to succeed and grow within the company.
• Basic salary c£17,000 per annum.
• Good OTE [£150 per month guaranteed commission for first 9 months whilst building up product knowledge].
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – no weekends or evenings.
• Employee development programme and education reimbursements.
• Generous Pension (3%).
• Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months).
• A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year.
• Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
• State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area.
• Free parking.
• 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
• Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support.
• Childcare vouchers.
Membership Services Coordinator (Education/Training) This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service and administrative professional to...Apply For This Job
Claims Handler The primary objective of a claims handler is to record and oversee claims from first notification to settlement,...Apply For This Job
Bing Maps Internal Sales Account Manager This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales person to join a...Apply For This Job
Customer Services/Sales Support Administrator – Ashburton This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven customer service professional to join...Apply For This Job