Test & Configuration Technician, Totnes, South Devon
Kick start your career with us!
We strongly believe in looking after our employees; there’s a feeling of belonging here – probably because we go out of our way to listen to and involve all of our people. And because we want to be the best, we want you to be your best. Our values are those of simplicity, a focus on quality and fairness. We acknowledge enterprise and hard work and in return we offer a range of incentives and the opportunity to progress and grow within our highly successful business. There’s no better time to jump on board.
Who are we?
We’re a leading UK designer and manufacturer of radio paging, telemetry and data systems for use in commercial and industrial environments. We are financially strong and enjoy an international reputation for providing high reliability and performance products to companies throughout the UK, Europe and the USA.
To work within the Final Finishing department of Production. The work involves the radio set up and full function testing of each product to customer order, including the uploading of various firmware modules and configuration files.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• Knowledge of basic electronics is essential – ability to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level would be an advantage
• Soldering, wiring and electronic assembly experience
• Ability to work unaided and complete customer orders on own initiative
• Good keyboard skills and Windows literacy, together with fast, accurate data entry
• Close attention to detail and ability to work under pressure, completing orders within tight deadlines
• Full product training will be provided
The Benefits. Why you’ll love working for us!
• Relaxed and team spirited working environment
• Generous workplace pension
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – no weekends or evenings
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Discretionary annual pay review
• On-site parking
• Great workspace with spectacular riverside views
Basic salary c£20,000-£22,000per annum depending on qualifications and experience. Holiday entitlement of 28 days per annum inclusive.
Ready to climb aboard?
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Graeme Ross
Technical Support Engineer, Totnes, South Devon Kick start your career with us! We strongly believe in looking after our employees;...Apply For This Job