Training Operations Co-ordinator
This is an opportunity to join an exciting high growth business. Due to imminent maternity leave, we now have a vacancy for a full-time or term time only Training Operations Co-ordinator (Temporary – up to 12 months maternity cover) to join our busy office.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of training across different areas of the UK. The requirements of the job will be many and varied, commensurate with the needs of a dynamic, high growth business. Working within the Training Team, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Liaising with Regional Development staff to plan training events and courses
• Liaising with trainers, delegates, venues and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of courses
o Processing course bookings for open access courses
o Co-ordinating the smooth running of commissioned ‘in-house’ courses
o Organising the distribution of training materials to trainers
o Processing course paperwork.
• Monitoring course material stock levels and re-ordering stock as necessary
• Ensuring the smooth handover of delegate follow-up to Membership Services Team
• Assisting with the collation and analysis of training management information
• Contributing to capacity planning
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
• Excellent organisation skills
• Ability to foster strong client and delegate relations
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Highly computer literate and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Experience in a training or education environment would be desirable
The Benefits. Why you will love working for us?
• Annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum pro-rata plus bank holidays
• On-site parking
• Company pension scheme
• Subsidised use of hydrotherapy pool
• Modern office space set within spectacular Devon countryside
• Relaxed and team spirited working environment
Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS.
Closing date: 22nd March 2018
Our Location: Newton Abbot, South Devon.
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Clare Ross
Business Development Coordinator (Training/Education) This is a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting, high-growth business. We offer a wide range...Apply For This Job
Partner Excellence Manager (Internal Account Manager), Ashburton Kick start your career with us! We are a UK owned, Award Winning...Apply For This Job